Once again I had a discussion planned with Brian of London and we had loosely planned to talk about the repercussions of Trump retweeting the three videos of Muslim violence originally tweeted by Britain First’s Jayda Fransen. Here are some thoughts I had on the subject prior to our conversation, the YouTube video of which […]
Fortunately, nobody was killed or seriously injured when the jihadi bomb went off at Parsons Green Underground Station in London yesterday morning. That means we won’t have to pray for anyone or be expected to change our Facebook profile pictures. However, police and politicians came out with the same truisms and brought it all down […]
- 90 Days: Gerard Batten’s Time As UKIP Leader Will Move The Overton Window And Bring The Islam Problem To The Fore
- The Way Forward #4 on the Veterans Against Terrorism March and UKIP’s Leadership Change
- Calling People Alt-Right Racists Is The Way To Close Down Open And Honest Debate
- Culture and Identity #10 with Brian of London
- If this isn’t a plan for white genocide, what on earth is it?