Depending on who you read, it appears that the Football Lads Alliance attracted between 30,000 and 70,000 marchers against “Extremism”. Despite the overly general term, the march was successful in bringing thousands of ordinary people out. where a term like Islam or Sharia would have kept many away. Even so, the mainstream media either refused […]
Here is a comment from, John Morley, one of my YouTube subscribers on my recent video Analysing Theresa May’s London Bridge Statement: Will Anything Really Change? John’s reflections are not only spot on but the comment also contains an extraordinary account of how the Merseyside police treated people attending the EDL march in Liverpool on Saturday […]
- Calling People Alt-Right Racists Is The Way To Close Down Open And Honest Debate
- Culture and Identity #10 with Brian of London
- If this isn’t a plan for white genocide, what on earth is it?
- Racism, Racialism and Race Realism: Taboo Words and the Power of Political Correctness
- Obama’s Presidential Portrait by Kehinde Wiley is designed to stoke racial tension