It was a real honour to speak to Ian Crossland of the EDL, who incidentally I suspect might be a distant relative because my grandmother’s maiden name was Crossland and that branch of the family came from the Worksop area. Anyway, Ian and discuss the media, the Left and Islam and why street protest is […]
I realise I have quite an aggressive approach to Islam and Muslims in general, particularly on social media, and one of the reasons for this is that as I’m reading about or researching Islamic history and doctrine, something annoys me so I blurt out my reaction to it. Anyway, in the next few videos and […]
- My Reaction to ITV’s Undercover Documentary ‘Inside Britain’s Far Right’
- Interview with Ian Crossland: Leader of the English Defence League
- Did Catalonia Declare Independence Last Night? What’s Going To Happen Next?
- Spanish Violence, Threats and Repression Before Possible Catalan Independence Declaration Today
- Football Lads Alliance and Veterans Against Terrorism March in London: The Start of Something Big