It was a real honour to speak to Ian Crossland of the EDL, who incidentally I suspect might be a distant relative because my grandmother’s maiden name was Crossland and that branch of the family came from the Worksop area. Anyway, Ian and discuss the media, the Left and Islam and why street protest is […]
I realise I have quite an aggressive approach to Islam and Muslims in general, particularly on social media, and one of the reasons for this is that as I’m reading about or researching Islamic history and doctrine, something annoys me so I blurt out my reaction to it. Anyway, in the next few videos and […]
- Some background to the Race Realism controversy and a response to Luke Reid’s claim that I’m courting the Alt-Right
- Interview with Richard Inman of Veterans Against Terrorism
- Liberalists vs. The Alt-Right: The Race Issue Won’t Go Away Whether We Like It Or Not!
- Paul Golding and Jayda Fransen of Britain First: British Free Speech Heroes Fighting Back in Northern Ireland
- Civic and Ethnic Nationalism and Thoughts on the Alt-Right