In a recent Facebook post, I applauded Carl Benjamin, better known on YouTube as Sargon of Akkad, for stepping forward and defining the principles of his new Liberalist movement. I approve of anything that contributes to serious political debate but also admit that I find myself somewhere between Sargon and his Liberalist position and that […]
In many of his interviews self-proclaimed Muslim reformer Maajid Nawaz cites what he refers to as the “Bosnian genocide”, which he claims was one of the reasons for his radicalisation at the age of 15. His rationale is that this what happened in Srebrenica was a genocide against Muslims, which as was it done in […]
- Calling People Alt-Right Racists Is The Way To Close Down Open And Honest Debate
- Culture and Identity #10 with Brian of London
- If this isn’t a plan for white genocide, what on earth is it?
- Racism, Racialism and Race Realism: Taboo Words and the Power of Political Correctness
- Obama’s Presidential Portrait by Kehinde Wiley is designed to stoke racial tension