This article is the seventh in my Debunking the Golden Age of Islam project so, before moving forward, it makes sense to review the six videos that have focused on the 1001 Inventions and the Library of Secrets video, starring Ben Kingsley, and the associated 1001 Inventions travelling exhibition and cultural diplomacy programme. Why 1001 […]
Debunking The Golden Age Of Islam #6: Why Al-Jazari Wasn’t Responsible For The Industrial Revolution
The last inventor to describe his achievements in 1001 Inventions and the Library of Secrets is the Ben Kingsley character, Al-Jazari, who describes himself as someone who “made some groundbreaking advances in engineering” and that his most significant discovery converted rotary motion into linear motion using a crank and connecting rods, essentially pumps and engines” […]
- Interview with Ian Crossland: Leader of the English Defence League
- Did Catalonia Declare Independence Last Night? What’s Going To Happen Next?
- Spanish Violence, Threats and Repression Before Possible Catalan Independence Declaration Today
- Football Lads Alliance and Veterans Against Terrorism March in London: The Start of Something Big
- Interview with Paul Weston of Liberty GB on Islam, the Left and the Problems Facing the West