This article is the seventh in my Debunking the Golden Age of Islam project so, before moving forward, it makes sense to review the six videos that have focused on the 1001 Inventions and the Library of Secrets video, starring Ben Kingsley, and the associated 1001 Inventions travelling exhibition and cultural diplomacy programme. Why 1001 […]
Debunking The Golden Age Of Islam #6: Why Al-Jazari Wasn’t Responsible For The Industrial Revolution
The last inventor to describe his achievements in 1001 Inventions and the Library of Secrets is the Ben Kingsley character, Al-Jazari, who describes himself as someone who “made some groundbreaking advances in engineering” and that his most significant discovery converted rotary motion into linear motion using a crank and connecting rods, essentially pumps and engines” […]
- Calling People Alt-Right Racists Is The Way To Close Down Open And Honest Debate
- Culture and Identity #10 with Brian of London
- If this isn’t a plan for white genocide, what on earth is it?
- Racism, Racialism and Race Realism: Taboo Words and the Power of Political Correctness
- Obama’s Presidential Portrait by Kehinde Wiley is designed to stoke racial tension