The immediate reaction from press and politicians to the Finsbury Park attack was to howl about Islamophobia and the rise of the far right. However, with 1595 murders perpetrated by Islamists during the month of Ramadan compared to 2 deaths possibly caused by Islamophobes, it seems they are getting everything out of proportion as usual. […]
The problem of Islamic infiltration into the Labour Party is a serious one and Mayor of London Sadiq Khan is a case in point. He has shared platforms with radical Islamists and as a lawyer defended US hate preacher Louis Farrakhan’s right to enter the UK. If not an out and out Islamist, he certainly […]
- 90 Days: Gerard Batten’s Time As UKIP Leader Will Move The Overton Window And Bring The Islam Problem To The Fore
- The Way Forward #4 on the Veterans Against Terrorism March and UKIP’s Leadership Change
- Calling People Alt-Right Racists Is The Way To Close Down Open And Honest Debate
- Culture and Identity #10 with Brian of London
- If this isn’t a plan for white genocide, what on earth is it?