The immediate reaction from press and politicians to the Finsbury Park attack was to howl about Islamophobia and the rise of the far right. However, with 1595 murders perpetrated by Islamists during the month of Ramadan compared to 2 deaths possibly caused by Islamophobes, it seems they are getting everything out of proportion as usual. […]
The problem of Islamic infiltration into the Labour Party is a serious one and Mayor of London Sadiq Khan is a case in point. He has shared platforms with radical Islamists and as a lawyer defended US hate preacher Louis Farrakhan’s right to enter the UK. If not an out and out Islamist, he certainly […]
- Interview with Ian Crossland: Leader of the English Defence League
- Did Catalonia Declare Independence Last Night? What’s Going To Happen Next?
- Spanish Violence, Threats and Repression Before Possible Catalan Independence Declaration Today
- Football Lads Alliance and Veterans Against Terrorism March in London: The Start of Something Big
- Interview with Paul Weston of Liberty GB on Islam, the Left and the Problems Facing the West