Attorney-General George Brandis has again rejected listing Hizbut Tahrir as a terrorist organisation in Australia. Senator Brandis sought fresh advice from the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation last week, not long after Indonesia ordered the dissolution of the hardline Islamic group. Indonesian security minister Wiranto says the Indonesian activities of Hizbut Tahrir have “clearly caused conflict […]
- Interview with Ian Crossland: Leader of the English Defence League
- Did Catalonia Declare Independence Last Night? What’s Going To Happen Next?
- Spanish Violence, Threats and Repression Before Possible Catalan Independence Declaration Today
- Football Lads Alliance and Veterans Against Terrorism March in London: The Start of Something Big
- Interview with Paul Weston of Liberty GB on Islam, the Left and the Problems Facing the West
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
1001 Inventions Al Andalus Angela Merkel Anis Amri Anne-Marie Waters Australia BAMF Barcelona Borough Market Brexit Carles Puigdemont Catalan Independence Catalan Referendum Catalonia Democracy EDL El Vendrell European Identity FGM Finsbury Park FPO freedom of speech Grooming Gangs Independence ISIS Islam Israel Jihad Jolly Rodger La Rambla London London Bridge Mossos d'Esquadra Muhammad Northumbria Police Piracy Policia Nacional referendum Robert Spencer Sadiq Khan Salim Al-Hassani Sharia Shazia Hobbs Terrorism The Left