After police violence against voters during the referendum, Nazi salutes and attacks against pro-independence Catalans in Barcelona and Valencia over the last two days, yesterday the Spanish government when their spokesperson person, Pablo Casado, alluding to the Catalan president Lluís Companys who declared Catalan independence in 1934 and was shot by a Francoist firing squad […]
Jihad in Catalonia and Spain: Some History and Thoughts on the Situation after Barcelona and Cambrils
I recently did an interview for VladTepesBlog on the aftermath of and reasons for the recent jihadi attacks in Barcelona and Cambrils. He sent me a few bullet points and I made a few notes and the notes have turned into a fully-fledged article. La Reconquista Firstly, bear in mind that I have a very […]
- Calling People Alt-Right Racists Is The Way To Close Down Open And Honest Debate
- Culture and Identity #10 with Brian of London
- If this isn’t a plan for white genocide, what on earth is it?
- Racism, Racialism and Race Realism: Taboo Words and the Power of Political Correctness
- Obama’s Presidential Portrait by Kehinde Wiley is designed to stoke racial tension