After police violence against voters during the referendum, Nazi salutes and attacks against pro-independence Catalans in Barcelona and Valencia over the last two days, yesterday the Spanish government when their spokesperson person, Pablo Casado, alluding to the Catalan president Lluís Companys who declared Catalan independence in 1934 and was shot by a Francoist firing squad […]
Jihad in Catalonia and Spain: Some History and Thoughts on the Situation after Barcelona and Cambrils
I recently did an interview for VladTepesBlog on the aftermath of and reasons for the recent jihadi attacks in Barcelona and Cambrils. He sent me a few bullet points and I made a few notes and the notes have turned into a fully-fledged article. La Reconquista Firstly, bear in mind that I have a very […]
- Interview with Ian Crossland: Leader of the English Defence League
- Did Catalonia Declare Independence Last Night? What’s Going To Happen Next?
- Spanish Violence, Threats and Repression Before Possible Catalan Independence Declaration Today
- Football Lads Alliance and Veterans Against Terrorism March in London: The Start of Something Big
- Interview with Paul Weston of Liberty GB on Islam, the Left and the Problems Facing the West