True to form the reporting on the trial of the Newcastle grooming network, which finished late last week with 18 convictions, has avoided using the M-word. There was plenty of talk of Asians and warnings against racism but few mentions of the supremacist ideology of Islam that divides the world into Believers and Kuffar, who […]
In the last few days, a couple of Islam-related incidents have hit social media and the press. The first involved Jonaya English, who was threatened with being deselected from Newcastle University after a Muslim police officer read one of her Tweets which he deemed to be Islamophobic. The second involved the Muslim president of Salford University […]
- Calling People Alt-Right Racists Is The Way To Close Down Open And Honest Debate
- Culture and Identity #10 with Brian of London
- If this isn’t a plan for white genocide, what on earth is it?
- Racism, Racialism and Race Realism: Taboo Words and the Power of Political Correctness
- Obama’s Presidential Portrait by Kehinde Wiley is designed to stoke racial tension