True to form the reporting on the trial of the Newcastle grooming network, which finished late last week with 18 convictions, has avoided using the M-word. There was plenty of talk of Asians and warnings against racism but few mentions of the supremacist ideology of Islam that divides the world into Believers and Kuffar, who […]
In the last few days, a couple of Islam-related incidents have hit social media and the press. The first involved Jonaya English, who was threatened with being deselected from Newcastle University after a Muslim police officer read one of her Tweets which he deemed to be Islamophobic. The second involved the Muslim president of Salford University […]
- Interview with Ian Crossland: Leader of the English Defence League
- Did Catalonia Declare Independence Last Night? What’s Going To Happen Next?
- Spanish Violence, Threats and Repression Before Possible Catalan Independence Declaration Today
- Football Lads Alliance and Veterans Against Terrorism March in London: The Start of Something Big
- Interview with Paul Weston of Liberty GB on Islam, the Left and the Problems Facing the West