If you look at the Wikpedia entry on different Types of Nationalism the first two sections are dedicated to Ethnic Nationalism and Civic Nationalism respectively. The definition of Ethnic Nationalism is as follows: “Ethnic nationalism defines the nation in terms of ethnicity, which always includes some element of descent from previous generations – i.e. genophilia. […]
In the second of our conversations on culture and identity, Brian and I plan to move on from the definitions in our first discussion, which were mainly based around territory and language as well as the stories that define a nation. If you want to integrate and feel part of somewhere, you have to buy […]
- Some background to the Race Realism controversy and a response to Luke Reid’s claim that I’m courting the Alt-Right
- Interview with Richard Inman of Veterans Against Terrorism
- Liberalists vs. The Alt-Right: The Race Issue Won’t Go Away Whether We Like It Or Not!
- Paul Golding and Jayda Fransen of Britain First: British Free Speech Heroes Fighting Back in Northern Ireland
- Civic and Ethnic Nationalism and Thoughts on the Alt-Right