Europe, the United Kingdom, and Russia have suffered terror attacks or attempted attacks an average every nine days in 2017. Since January, around 45 people have been killed and hundreds have been injured by mostly Islamic terrorists. The only known incident not linked to jihadism in 2017 was the attack on the Borussia Dortmund soccer […]
- 90 Days: Gerard Batten’s Time As UKIP Leader Will Move The Overton Window And Bring The Islam Problem To The Fore
- The Way Forward #4 on the Veterans Against Terrorism March and UKIP’s Leadership Change
- Calling People Alt-Right Racists Is The Way To Close Down Open And Honest Debate
- Culture and Identity #10 with Brian of London
- If this isn’t a plan for white genocide, what on earth is it?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
1001 Inventions Al Andalus Alt-Right Angela Merkel Anne-Marie Waters Australia Barcelona Borough Market Brexit Carles Puigdemont Catalan Independence Catalan Referendum Catalonia Democracy Demographics Donald Trump EDL FGM Finsbury Park For Britain FPO freedom of speech Germany Immigration ISIS Islam Israel Jihad La Rambla London London Bridge Mossos d'Esquadra Northumbria Police political correctness Race Realism referendum Robert Spencer Sadiq Khan Salim Al-Hassani Sargon of Akkad Shazia Hobbs Terrorism The Left Twitter Ukip