Europe, the United Kingdom, and Russia have suffered terror attacks or attempted attacks an average every nine days in 2017. Since January, around 45 people have been killed and hundreds have been injured by mostly Islamic terrorists. The only known incident not linked to jihadism in 2017 was the attack on the Borussia Dortmund soccer […]
- Interview with Ian Crossland: Leader of the English Defence League
- Did Catalonia Declare Independence Last Night? What’s Going To Happen Next?
- Spanish Violence, Threats and Repression Before Possible Catalan Independence Declaration Today
- Football Lads Alliance and Veterans Against Terrorism March in London: The Start of Something Big
- Interview with Paul Weston of Liberty GB on Islam, the Left and the Problems Facing the West
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
1001 Inventions Al Andalus Angela Merkel Anis Amri Anne-Marie Waters Australia BAMF Barcelona Borough Market Brexit Carles Puigdemont Catalan Independence Catalan Referendum Catalonia Democracy EDL El Vendrell European Identity FGM Finsbury Park FPO freedom of speech Grooming Gangs Independence ISIS Islam Israel Jihad Jolly Rodger La Rambla London London Bridge Mossos d'Esquadra Muhammad Northumbria Police Piracy Policia Nacional referendum Robert Spencer Sadiq Khan Salim Al-Hassani Sharia Shazia Hobbs Terrorism The Left