Here is Theresa May’s statement on the London Bridge attack. I’ve included the video and the text because both merit some in depth analysis. I will be making my own video on this subject tomorrow morning so I’ve cut the statement up into sections preceded by a brief thought. 1. First section simply […]
Europe, the United Kingdom, and Russia have suffered terror attacks or attempted attacks an average every nine days in 2017. Since January, around 45 people have been killed and hundreds have been injured by mostly Islamic terrorists. The only known incident not linked to jihadism in 2017 was the attack on the Borussia Dortmund soccer […]
- Calling People Alt-Right Racists Is The Way To Close Down Open And Honest Debate
- Culture and Identity #10 with Brian of London
- If this isn’t a plan for white genocide, what on earth is it?
- Racism, Racialism and Race Realism: Taboo Words and the Power of Political Correctness
- Obama’s Presidential Portrait by Kehinde Wiley is designed to stoke racial tension