Here is Theresa May’s statement on the London Bridge attack. I’ve included the video and the text because both merit some in depth analysis. I will be making my own video on this subject tomorrow morning so I’ve cut the statement up into sections preceded by a brief thought. 1. First section simply […]
Europe, the United Kingdom, and Russia have suffered terror attacks or attempted attacks an average every nine days in 2017. Since January, around 45 people have been killed and hundreds have been injured by mostly Islamic terrorists. The only known incident not linked to jihadism in 2017 was the attack on the Borussia Dortmund soccer […]
- Interview with Ian Crossland: Leader of the English Defence League
- Did Catalonia Declare Independence Last Night? What’s Going To Happen Next?
- Spanish Violence, Threats and Repression Before Possible Catalan Independence Declaration Today
- Football Lads Alliance and Veterans Against Terrorism March in London: The Start of Something Big
- Interview with Paul Weston of Liberty GB on Islam, the Left and the Problems Facing the West