Since last Sunday’s Referendum, relations between Catalonia and Spain have got significantly worse. The General Strike against police brutality and in favour of independence was followed by an interview by Carles Puigdemont on the BBC, in which he stated the Catalan desire to hold an agreed referendum and achieve independence and the following day hotels […]
Yesterday’s General Strike in Catalonia in protest against the police brutality meted out against voters in Sunday’s referendum was yet another show of peaceful and civic good humour from the Catalans. The reaction of the Spanish government, through a statement made by King Felipe VI, was typically negative. The clear support of the Catalans for […]
- Interview with Ian Crossland: Leader of the English Defence League
- Did Catalonia Declare Independence Last Night? What’s Going To Happen Next?
- Spanish Violence, Threats and Repression Before Possible Catalan Independence Declaration Today
- Football Lads Alliance and Veterans Against Terrorism March in London: The Start of Something Big
- Interview with Paul Weston of Liberty GB on Islam, the Left and the Problems Facing the West