Since last Sunday’s Referendum, relations between Catalonia and Spain have got significantly worse. The General Strike against police brutality and in favour of independence was followed by an interview by Carles Puigdemont on the BBC, in which he stated the Catalan desire to hold an agreed referendum and achieve independence and the following day hotels […]
Yesterday’s General Strike in Catalonia in protest against the police brutality meted out against voters in Sunday’s referendum was yet another show of peaceful and civic good humour from the Catalans. The reaction of the Spanish government, through a statement made by King Felipe VI, was typically negative. The clear support of the Catalans for […]
- 90 Days: Gerard Batten’s Time As UKIP Leader Will Move The Overton Window And Bring The Islam Problem To The Fore
- The Way Forward #4 on the Veterans Against Terrorism March and UKIP’s Leadership Change
- Calling People Alt-Right Racists Is The Way To Close Down Open And Honest Debate
- Culture and Identity #10 with Brian of London
- If this isn’t a plan for white genocide, what on earth is it?