Attorney-General George Brandis has again rejected listing Hizbut Tahrir as a terrorist organisation in Australia. Senator Brandis sought fresh advice from the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation last week, not long after Indonesia ordered the dissolution of the hardline Islamic group. Indonesian security minister Wiranto says the Indonesian activities of Hizbut Tahrir have “clearly caused conflict […]
- 90 Days: Gerard Batten’s Time As UKIP Leader Will Move The Overton Window And Bring The Islam Problem To The Fore
- The Way Forward #4 on the Veterans Against Terrorism March and UKIP’s Leadership Change
- Calling People Alt-Right Racists Is The Way To Close Down Open And Honest Debate
- Culture and Identity #10 with Brian of London
- If this isn’t a plan for white genocide, what on earth is it?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
1001 Inventions Al Andalus Alt-Right Angela Merkel Anne-Marie Waters Australia Barcelona Borough Market Brexit Carles Puigdemont Catalan Independence Catalan Referendum Catalonia Democracy Demographics Donald Trump EDL FGM Finsbury Park For Britain FPO freedom of speech Germany Immigration ISIS Islam Israel Jihad La Rambla London London Bridge Mossos d'Esquadra Northumbria Police political correctness Race Realism referendum Robert Spencer Sadiq Khan Salim Al-Hassani Sargon of Akkad Shazia Hobbs Terrorism The Left Twitter Ukip