In the third instalment of we have three new guests, Nisar Hussain, Nick Rider and Ash Sharp. I’m sure it’s going to be an interesting show so don’t forget to tune in on Sunday February 11th at 7 pm GMT (8 pm CET). Nisar Hussain is a friend of Mo Fyaz, who is also an apostate […]
Attorney-General George Brandis has again rejected listing Hizbut Tahrir as a terrorist organisation in Australia. Senator Brandis sought fresh advice from the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation last week, not long after Indonesia ordered the dissolution of the hardline Islamic group. Indonesian security minister Wiranto says the Indonesian activities of Hizbut Tahrir have “clearly caused conflict […]
- Calling People Alt-Right Racists Is The Way To Close Down Open And Honest Debate
- Culture and Identity #10 with Brian of London
- If this isn’t a plan for white genocide, what on earth is it?
- Racism, Racialism and Race Realism: Taboo Words and the Power of Political Correctness
- Obama’s Presidential Portrait by Kehinde Wiley is designed to stoke racial tension