In the second of our conversations on culture and identity, Brian and I plan to move on from the definitions in our first discussion, which were mainly based around territory and language as well as the stories that define a nation. If you want to integrate and feel part of somewhere, you have to buy […]
I was curious and, I must admit, a little concerned before I watched ITV’s Undercover documentary “Inside Britain’s Far Right” because I had sat opposite the main undercover journalist, Hazel Brown, in the pub after The Last Day of Silence rally in London on September 23rd. We all drank quite heavily that afternoon and although […]
- 90 Days: Gerard Batten’s Time As UKIP Leader Will Move The Overton Window And Bring The Islam Problem To The Fore
- The Way Forward #4 on the Veterans Against Terrorism March and UKIP’s Leadership Change
- Calling People Alt-Right Racists Is The Way To Close Down Open And Honest Debate
- Culture and Identity #10 with Brian of London
- If this isn’t a plan for white genocide, what on earth is it?