In the last few days, a couple of Islam-related incidents have hit social media and the press. The first involved Jonaya English, who was threatened with being deselected from Newcastle University after a Muslim police officer read one of her Tweets which he deemed to be Islamophobic. The second involved the Muslim president of Salford University […]
Here is a comment from, John Morley, one of my YouTube subscribers on my recent video Analysing Theresa May’s London Bridge Statement: Will Anything Really Change? John’s reflections are not only spot on but the comment also contains an extraordinary account of how the Merseyside police treated people attending the EDL march in Liverpool on Saturday […]
One of the things that has been on my mind for some time is the bizarre alliance between Islam, the Left and the Globalist Elites, who although on face value ought to have little in common seem to have formed a very unholy trinity. I’m not really sure how the relationship works, but in many […]
- Calling People Alt-Right Racists Is The Way To Close Down Open And Honest Debate
- Culture and Identity #10 with Brian of London
- If this isn’t a plan for white genocide, what on earth is it?
- Racism, Racialism and Race Realism: Taboo Words and the Power of Political Correctness
- Obama’s Presidential Portrait by Kehinde Wiley is designed to stoke racial tension