The last day of summer has finally arrived and today is out last full day here in Coma-ruga and I have to say it’s been great. Amazingly, this will be my fifth video in seven days so it’s not as if I’ve stopped completely but only having Internet access for an hour or so a […]
We’re spending a week in a little town called Coma-ruga on the Coasta Daurada, the southern Catalan coast in Tarragona province. I thought we were going to have Internet but it hasn’t been working since we got here on Saturday so I’m forced to change my plans and do different kinds of videos. This gives […]
- Some background to the Race Realism controversy and a response to Luke Reid’s claim that I’m courting the Alt-Right
- Interview with Richard Inman of Veterans Against Terrorism
- Liberalists vs. The Alt-Right: The Race Issue Won’t Go Away Whether We Like It Or Not!
- Paul Golding and Jayda Fransen of Britain First: British Free Speech Heroes Fighting Back in Northern Ireland
- Civic and Ethnic Nationalism and Thoughts on the Alt-Right