The last day of summer has finally arrived and today is out last full day here in Coma-ruga and I have to say it’s been great. Amazingly, this will be my fifth video in seven days so it’s not as if I’ve stopped completely but only having Internet access for an hour or so a […]
We’re spending a week in a little town called Coma-ruga on the Coasta Daurada, the southern Catalan coast in Tarragona province. I thought we were going to have Internet but it hasn’t been working since we got here on Saturday so I’m forced to change my plans and do different kinds of videos. This gives […]
- My Reaction to ITV’s Undercover Documentary ‘Inside Britain’s Far Right’
- Interview with Ian Crossland: Leader of the English Defence League
- Did Catalonia Declare Independence Last Night? What’s Going To Happen Next?
- Spanish Violence, Threats and Repression Before Possible Catalan Independence Declaration Today
- Football Lads Alliance and Veterans Against Terrorism March in London: The Start of Something Big