It was a real honour to speak to Ian Crossland of the EDL, who incidentally I suspect might be a distant relative because my grandmother’s maiden name was Crossland and that branch of the family came from the Worksop area. Anyway, Ian and discuss the media, the Left and Islam and why street protest is […]
In an act that shows how strong, proud and ethical the British working class still is, 10,000 football fans walked peacefully through London on the Football Lads Alliance March Against Extremism. The laid wreaths on London Bridge and kept a minutes silence in honour of the victims. I can only say I am truly proud […]
Good Morning Britain Tommy Robinson Interview Shows What A Slimy Disingenuous Toad Piers Morgan Really Is!
Piers Morgan interviewed Tommy Robinson on Good Morning Britain or to be more accurate he did a hatchet job, setting him up with loaded questions and cutting him off without giving him the chance to answer. It was one of the most lamentable examples of biased journalism I have ever seen. Having said that Tommy […]
Here is a comment from, John Morley, one of my YouTube subscribers on my recent video Analysing Theresa May’s London Bridge Statement: Will Anything Really Change? John’s reflections are not only spot on but the comment also contains an extraordinary account of how the Merseyside police treated people attending the EDL march in Liverpool on Saturday […]
- Calling People Alt-Right Racists Is The Way To Close Down Open And Honest Debate
- Culture and Identity #10 with Brian of London
- If this isn’t a plan for white genocide, what on earth is it?
- Racism, Racialism and Race Realism: Taboo Words and the Power of Political Correctness
- Obama’s Presidential Portrait by Kehinde Wiley is designed to stoke racial tension