In this episode Brian and I discuss Trump’s State of the Union address, the recent SJW attack on the Blighty café in North London and misleading reports from the press linking Tommy Robinson to the Darren Osbourne case. I also give a brief explanation of why on the one hand, despite my ethnic nationalist sympathies […]
Once again I had a discussion planned with Brian of London and we had loosely planned to talk about the repercussions of Trump retweeting the three videos of Muslim violence originally tweeted by Britain First’s Jayda Fransen. Here are some thoughts I had on the subject prior to our conversation, the YouTube video of which […]
Following Donald Trump’s posting of a wrestling meme in which he knocked a figure with the CNN logo as its head to the ground, the News Network began a witch hunt to find the creator of the meme and dox him. Once found, CNN forced the Reddit User HanAssholeSolo to issue an apology, which in […]
- 90 Days: Gerard Batten’s Time As UKIP Leader Will Move The Overton Window And Bring The Islam Problem To The Fore
- The Way Forward #4 on the Veterans Against Terrorism March and UKIP’s Leadership Change
- Calling People Alt-Right Racists Is The Way To Close Down Open And Honest Debate
- Culture and Identity #10 with Brian of London
- If this isn’t a plan for white genocide, what on earth is it?