One of the reasons why I’ve set up the European Defence League website is because, although Britain, France, Belgium, Germany and Sweden seem to be pretty dire straits, as you can see from the Country Guide, many countries in Europe have relatively small Muslim populations and have been largely unaffected by the Islamisation that has […]
- Interview with Ian Crossland: Leader of the English Defence League
- Did Catalonia Declare Independence Last Night? What’s Going To Happen Next?
- Spanish Violence, Threats and Repression Before Possible Catalan Independence Declaration Today
- Football Lads Alliance and Veterans Against Terrorism March in London: The Start of Something Big
- Interview with Paul Weston of Liberty GB on Islam, the Left and the Problems Facing the West
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
1001 Inventions Al Andalus Angela Merkel Anis Amri Anne-Marie Waters Australia BAMF Barcelona Borough Market Brexit Carles Puigdemont Catalan Independence Catalan Referendum Catalonia Democracy EDL El Vendrell European Identity FGM Finsbury Park FPO freedom of speech Grooming Gangs Independence ISIS Islam Israel Jihad Jolly Rodger La Rambla London London Bridge Mossos d'Esquadra Muhammad Northumbria Police Piracy Policia Nacional referendum Robert Spencer Sadiq Khan Salim Al-Hassani Sharia Shazia Hobbs Terrorism The Left