One of the reasons why I’ve set up the European Defence League website is because, although Britain, France, Belgium, Germany and Sweden seem to be pretty dire straits, as you can see from the Country Guide, many countries in Europe have relatively small Muslim populations and have been largely unaffected by the Islamisation that has […]
- Some background to the Race Realism controversy and a response to Luke Reid’s claim that I’m courting the Alt-Right
- Interview with Richard Inman of Veterans Against Terrorism
- Liberalists vs. The Alt-Right: The Race Issue Won’t Go Away Whether We Like It Or Not!
- Paul Golding and Jayda Fransen of Britain First: British Free Speech Heroes Fighting Back in Northern Ireland
- Civic and Ethnic Nationalism and Thoughts on the Alt-Right
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
1001 Inventions Al Andalus Alt-Right Angela Merkel Anne-Marie Waters Australia Barcelona Borough Market Brexit Carles Puigdemont Catalan Independence Catalan Referendum Catalonia Democracy Donald Trump EDL El Vendrell FGM Finsbury Park FPO freedom of speech Grooming Gangs Immigration Independence ISIS Islam Israel Jihad La Rambla London London Bridge Mossos d'Esquadra Northumbria Police Policia Nacional referendum Robert Spencer Sadiq Khan Salim Al-Hassani Sargon of Akkad Sharia Shazia Hobbs Terrorism The Left Theresa May Twitter