As predicted Catalan parents occupied the schools on Friday evening to guarantee that they will be open as polling stations for the referendum on Catalan independence on Sunday. I visited my local school and spoke to parents. Watch on YouTube Watch on VidMe
On Liberty is a philosophical work by English philosopher John Stuart Mill, originally intended as a short essay. The work, which was published in 1859, applies Mill’s ethical system of utilitarianism to society and the state. In many respects, On Liberty remains the conceptual cornerstone of classical liberalism so, if you believe that liberal democracy […]
- Interview with Ian Crossland: Leader of the English Defence League
- Did Catalonia Declare Independence Last Night? What’s Going To Happen Next?
- Spanish Violence, Threats and Repression Before Possible Catalan Independence Declaration Today
- Football Lads Alliance and Veterans Against Terrorism March in London: The Start of Something Big
- Interview with Paul Weston of Liberty GB on Islam, the Left and the Problems Facing the West