As predicted Catalan parents occupied the schools on Friday evening to guarantee that they will be open as polling stations for the referendum on Catalan independence on Sunday. I visited my local school and spoke to parents. Watch on YouTube Watch on VidMe
The referendum on Catalan independence is planned to take place on Sunday October 1st with the Catalans and the Spanish at loggerheads. The Spanish think the referendum is unconstitutional and therefore illegal and will use force to stop it if necessary. However, they don’t have enough National Police and Civil Guard to close down the […]
After an extremely long session yesterday, the Catalam Parliament eventually passed the Referendum Law, which in theory will allow Catalonia to hold a referendum on independence from Spain on October 1st. I say “in theory” because today the Spanish Government will almost certainly call on the Spanish Constitutional Court to declare the law unconstitutional as […]
- Interview with Ian Crossland: Leader of the English Defence League
- Did Catalonia Declare Independence Last Night? What’s Going To Happen Next?
- Spanish Violence, Threats and Repression Before Possible Catalan Independence Declaration Today
- Football Lads Alliance and Veterans Against Terrorism March in London: The Start of Something Big
- Interview with Paul Weston of Liberty GB on Islam, the Left and the Problems Facing the West