Last night Catalan president, Carles Puigdemont, finally made his statement to the Parliament of Catalonia and he said two things. Firstly, that as a result of the referendum Catalonia has the right to become a sovereign state but that the effects of a declaration of independence would be suspended for a few weeks to allow […]
Yesterday’s General Strike in Catalonia in protest against the police brutality meted out against voters in Sunday’s referendum was yet another show of peaceful and civic good humour from the Catalans. The reaction of the Spanish government, through a statement made by King Felipe VI, was typically negative. The clear support of the Catalans for […]
The Spanish and Catalan governments moved a step closer to their inevitable head on collision yesterday. The Spanish government sent the Catalan Referendum Law to the Spanish Constitutional Court who promptly declared it unconstitutional and also announced legal proceedings against the Catalan politicians who tabled it and Spanish President Mariano Rajoy stated that the referendum […]
- Calling People Alt-Right Racists Is The Way To Close Down Open And Honest Debate
- Culture and Identity #10 with Brian of London
- If this isn’t a plan for white genocide, what on earth is it?
- Racism, Racialism and Race Realism: Taboo Words and the Power of Political Correctness
- Obama’s Presidential Portrait by Kehinde Wiley is designed to stoke racial tension