Cardinal George, who is effectively the Vatican’s Finance Minister and the third most pwerful man in the Catholic Church, arrived in his homeland of Australia yesterday to face historical child sex abuse charges, which haven’t yet been revealed but probably date back the the Sixties, Seventies and Eighties. Whether he is found guilty of being […]
Attorney-General George Brandis has again rejected listing Hizbut Tahrir as a terrorist organisation in Australia. Senator Brandis sought fresh advice from the Australian Security Intelligence Organisation last week, not long after Indonesia ordered the dissolution of the hardline Islamic group. Indonesian security minister Wiranto says the Indonesian activities of Hizbut Tahrir have “clearly caused conflict […]
- Interview with Ian Crossland: Leader of the English Defence League
- Did Catalonia Declare Independence Last Night? What’s Going To Happen Next?
- Spanish Violence, Threats and Repression Before Possible Catalan Independence Declaration Today
- Football Lads Alliance and Veterans Against Terrorism March in London: The Start of Something Big
- Interview with Paul Weston of Liberty GB on Islam, the Left and the Problems Facing the West