One of the reasons why I’ve set up the European Defence League website is because, although Britain, France, Belgium, Germany and Sweden seem to be pretty dire straits, as you can see from the Country Guide, many countries in Europe have relatively small Muslim populations and have been largely unaffected by the Islamisation that has […]
- 90 Days: Gerard Batten’s Time As UKIP Leader Will Move The Overton Window And Bring The Islam Problem To The Fore
- The Way Forward #4 on the Veterans Against Terrorism March and UKIP’s Leadership Change
- Calling People Alt-Right Racists Is The Way To Close Down Open And Honest Debate
- Culture and Identity #10 with Brian of London
- If this isn’t a plan for white genocide, what on earth is it?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
1001 Inventions Al Andalus Alt-Right Angela Merkel Anne-Marie Waters Australia Barcelona Borough Market Brexit Carles Puigdemont Catalan Independence Catalan Referendum Catalonia Democracy Demographics Donald Trump EDL FGM Finsbury Park For Britain FPO freedom of speech Germany Immigration ISIS Islam Israel Jihad La Rambla London London Bridge Mossos d'Esquadra Northumbria Police political correctness Race Realism referendum Robert Spencer Sadiq Khan Salim Al-Hassani Sargon of Akkad Shazia Hobbs Terrorism The Left Twitter Ukip