In a surprise result Anne Marie WAters lost the Ukip leadership vote to outsider Henry Bolton with the other favourite Peter Whittle only coming in fifth. Bolton was former leader Nigel Farage’s choice and seemed to be the candidate who will take the softest line on cambating creeping sharia and the islamisation of the UK. […]
Fortunately, nobody was killed or seriously injured when the jihadi bomb went off at Parsons Green Underground Station in London yesterday morning. That means we won’t have to pray for anyone or be expected to change our Facebook profile pictures. However, police and politicians came out with the same truisms and brought it all down […]
Meeting at the Churchill Monument in Parliament Square (London) at 11 am on Saturday 23rd September. I want to let you all know about an event that I’ll be speaking at in London on September 23rd. It’s called the Last Day of Silence and it’s a silent rally starting at Parliament Square and ending up […]
- Interview with Ian Crossland: Leader of the English Defence League
- Did Catalonia Declare Independence Last Night? What’s Going To Happen Next?
- Spanish Violence, Threats and Repression Before Possible Catalan Independence Declaration Today
- Football Lads Alliance and Veterans Against Terrorism March in London: The Start of Something Big
- Interview with Paul Weston of Liberty GB on Islam, the Left and the Problems Facing the West