The G20 and similar global summits have long provoked the so-called anti-capitalist and anti-globalist left into demonstration. However, this year’s G20 in Hamburg, Germany which was held on July 7th-8th has provoked them beyond the pale. Tens of thousands of relatively peaceful protesters descended on the city to express their incoherent ideas but the radical […]
This only came to my attention a couple of days ago but last year’s Opening Ceremony of the Gotthard Base Tunnel through the Swiss Alps was clearly dedicated to the occult. I have been closer to atheist than agnostic all my life but clear manifestations that that the worship of Satan and evil is a […]
- Interview with Ian Crossland: Leader of the English Defence League
- Did Catalonia Declare Independence Last Night? What’s Going To Happen Next?
- Spanish Violence, Threats and Repression Before Possible Catalan Independence Declaration Today
- Football Lads Alliance and Veterans Against Terrorism March in London: The Start of Something Big
- Interview with Paul Weston of Liberty GB on Islam, the Left and the Problems Facing the West