In the second of our conversations on culture and identity, Brian and I plan to move on from the definitions in our first discussion, which were mainly based around territory and language as well as the stories that define a nation. If you want to integrate and feel part of somewhere, you have to buy […]
The problem of Islamic infiltration into the Labour Party is a serious one and Mayor of London Sadiq Khan is a case in point. He has shared platforms with radical Islamists and as a lawyer defended US hate preacher Louis Farrakhan’s right to enter the UK. If not an out and out Islamist, he certainly […]
This was one of my early videos on Islam and was recorded and uploaded to YouTube on January 21st 2017. This was the day after Donald Trump was invested as President of the United States, and his comment in his investiture speech about want to “finish with ISIS” had provoked an outcry on Twitter.
- More Thoughts on Trump Retweeting Jayda Fransen and Britain First Two Weeks On
- Trump Tweets, Britain First, Islam and Identity
- Interview with Anne Marie Waters: Leader of the For Britain Party
- Conversations on Culture and Identity 02 with Brian of London
- Conversations on Culture and Identity 01 with Brian of London