The problem of Islamic infiltration into the Labour Party is a serious one and Mayor of London Sadiq Khan is a case in point. He has shared platforms with radical Islamists and as a lawyer defended US hate preacher Louis Farrakhan’s right to enter the UK. If not an out and out Islamist, he certainly […]
This was one of my early videos on Islam and was recorded and uploaded to YouTube on January 21st 2017. This was the day after Donald Trump was invested as President of the United States, and his comment in his investiture speech about want to “finish with ISIS” had provoked an outcry on Twitter.
- Interview with Ian Crossland: Leader of the English Defence League
- Did Catalonia Declare Independence Last Night? What’s Going To Happen Next?
- Spanish Violence, Threats and Repression Before Possible Catalan Independence Declaration Today
- Football Lads Alliance and Veterans Against Terrorism March in London: The Start of Something Big
- Interview with Paul Weston of Liberty GB on Islam, the Left and the Problems Facing the West