It was a real honour to speak to Ian Crossland of the EDL, who incidentally I suspect might be a distant relative because my grandmother’s maiden name was Crossland and that branch of the family came from the Worksop area. Anyway, Ian and discuss the media, the Left and Islam and why street protest is […]
One of my current fascinations is the unholy alliance between the Left and Islam so this quote from Bertrand Russell in 1920 is particularly interesting. It is clear that the similarity between the two dogmas has been clear for some time. “Among religions, Bolshevism is to be reckoned with Mohammedanism rather than with Christianity and […]
The G20 and similar global summits have long provoked the so-called anti-capitalist and anti-globalist left into demonstration. However, this year’s G20 in Hamburg, Germany which was held on July 7th-8th has provoked them beyond the pale. Tens of thousands of relatively peaceful protesters descended on the city to express their incoherent ideas but the radical […]
- Calling People Alt-Right Racists Is The Way To Close Down Open And Honest Debate
- Culture and Identity #10 with Brian of London
- If this isn’t a plan for white genocide, what on earth is it?
- Racism, Racialism and Race Realism: Taboo Words and the Power of Political Correctness
- Obama’s Presidential Portrait by Kehinde Wiley is designed to stoke racial tension