It was a real honour to speak to Ian Crossland of the EDL, who incidentally I suspect might be a distant relative because my grandmother’s maiden name was Crossland and that branch of the family came from the Worksop area. Anyway, Ian and discuss the media, the Left and Islam and why street protest is […]
One of my current fascinations is the unholy alliance between the Left and Islam so this quote from Bertrand Russell in 1920 is particularly interesting. It is clear that the similarity between the two dogmas has been clear for some time. “Among religions, Bolshevism is to be reckoned with Mohammedanism rather than with Christianity and […]
The G20 and similar global summits have long provoked the so-called anti-capitalist and anti-globalist left into demonstration. However, this year’s G20 in Hamburg, Germany which was held on July 7th-8th has provoked them beyond the pale. Tens of thousands of relatively peaceful protesters descended on the city to express their incoherent ideas but the radical […]
- Interview with Ian Crossland: Leader of the English Defence League
- Did Catalonia Declare Independence Last Night? What’s Going To Happen Next?
- Spanish Violence, Threats and Repression Before Possible Catalan Independence Declaration Today
- Football Lads Alliance and Veterans Against Terrorism March in London: The Start of Something Big
- Interview with Paul Weston of Liberty GB on Islam, the Left and the Problems Facing the West