Poland could take the migration issue to a referendum if it feels forced into accepting refugees, Konrad Szymański, Poland’s deputy foreign minister, has said. His comment came after the European Commission on Tuesday threatened to launch procedures against countries which do not accept any migrants by June, and in the wake of a non-binding resolution […]
- Calling People Alt-Right Racists Is The Way To Close Down Open And Honest Debate
- Culture and Identity #10 with Brian of London
- If this isn’t a plan for white genocide, what on earth is it?
- Racism, Racialism and Race Realism: Taboo Words and the Power of Political Correctness
- Obama’s Presidential Portrait by Kehinde Wiley is designed to stoke racial tension
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
1001 Inventions Al Andalus Alt-Right Angela Merkel Anne-Marie Waters Australia Barcelona Borough Market Brexit Carles Puigdemont Catalan Independence Catalan Referendum Catalonia Democracy Donald Trump EDL FGM Finsbury Park FPO freedom of speech Germany Grooming Gangs Immigration ISIS Islam Israel Jihad La Rambla London London Bridge Mossos d'Esquadra Northumbria Police Policia Nacional political correctness Race Realism referendum Robert Spencer Sadiq Khan Salim Al-Hassani Sargon of Akkad Shazia Hobbs Terrorism The Left Twitter Ukip