Poland could take the migration issue to a referendum if it feels forced into accepting refugees, Konrad Szymański, Poland’s deputy foreign minister, has said. His comment came after the European Commission on Tuesday threatened to launch procedures against countries which do not accept any migrants by June, and in the wake of a non-binding resolution […]
- Interview with Ian Crossland: Leader of the English Defence League
- Did Catalonia Declare Independence Last Night? What’s Going To Happen Next?
- Spanish Violence, Threats and Repression Before Possible Catalan Independence Declaration Today
- Football Lads Alliance and Veterans Against Terrorism March in London: The Start of Something Big
- Interview with Paul Weston of Liberty GB on Islam, the Left and the Problems Facing the West
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
1001 Inventions Al Andalus Angela Merkel Anis Amri Anne-Marie Waters Australia BAMF Barcelona Borough Market Brexit Carles Puigdemont Catalan Independence Catalan Referendum Catalonia Democracy EDL El Vendrell European Identity FGM Finsbury Park FPO freedom of speech Grooming Gangs Independence ISIS Islam Israel Jihad Jolly Rodger La Rambla London London Bridge Mossos d'Esquadra Muhammad Northumbria Police Piracy Policia Nacional referendum Robert Spencer Sadiq Khan Salim Al-Hassani Sharia Shazia Hobbs Terrorism The Left