Poland could take the migration issue to a referendum if it feels forced into accepting refugees, Konrad Szymański, Poland’s deputy foreign minister, has said. His comment came after the European Commission on Tuesday threatened to launch procedures against countries which do not accept any migrants by June, and in the wake of a non-binding resolution […]
New legislation makes it easier to deport and monitor migrants, but rights groups call it an assault on refugee rights. The German parliament has passed legislation making it easier to deport failed asylum seekers and monitor those deemed dangerous in a move that has been slammed by opposition parties and rights groups as an assault […]
- Interview with Ian Crossland: Leader of the English Defence League
- Did Catalonia Declare Independence Last Night? What’s Going To Happen Next?
- Spanish Violence, Threats and Repression Before Possible Catalan Independence Declaration Today
- Football Lads Alliance and Veterans Against Terrorism March in London: The Start of Something Big
- Interview with Paul Weston of Liberty GB on Islam, the Left and the Problems Facing the West