New legislation makes it easier to deport and monitor migrants, but rights groups call it an assault on refugee rights. The German parliament has passed legislation making it easier to deport failed asylum seekers and monitor those deemed dangerous in a move that has been slammed by opposition parties and rights groups as an assault […]
- Interview with Ian Crossland: Leader of the English Defence League
- Did Catalonia Declare Independence Last Night? What’s Going To Happen Next?
- Spanish Violence, Threats and Repression Before Possible Catalan Independence Declaration Today
- Football Lads Alliance and Veterans Against Terrorism March in London: The Start of Something Big
- Interview with Paul Weston of Liberty GB on Islam, the Left and the Problems Facing the West
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
1001 Inventions Al Andalus Angela Merkel Anis Amri Anne-Marie Waters Australia BAMF Barcelona Borough Market Brexit Carles Puigdemont Catalan Independence Catalan Referendum Catalonia Democracy EDL El Vendrell European Identity FGM Finsbury Park FPO freedom of speech Grooming Gangs Independence ISIS Islam Israel Jihad Jolly Rodger La Rambla London London Bridge Mossos d'Esquadra Muhammad Northumbria Police Piracy Policia Nacional referendum Robert Spencer Sadiq Khan Salim Al-Hassani Sharia Shazia Hobbs Terrorism The Left