On Liberty is a philosophical work by English philosopher John Stuart Mill, originally intended as a short essay. The work, which was published in 1859, applies Mill’s ethical system of utilitarianism to society and the state. In many respects, On Liberty remains the conceptual cornerstone of classical liberalism so, if you believe that liberal democracy […]
White Europeans have been kind, generous and welcoming to newcomers for the last fifty years or so. That’s how we’ve been brought up to be. And although, the influx has changed the colours, sounds and smells of many of our towns, in most cases it’s been OK. West Indians, Africans, Chinese, Indian Sikhs and Hindus […]
- Interview with Ian Crossland: Leader of the English Defence League
- Did Catalonia Declare Independence Last Night? What’s Going To Happen Next?
- Spanish Violence, Threats and Repression Before Possible Catalan Independence Declaration Today
- Football Lads Alliance and Veterans Against Terrorism March in London: The Start of Something Big
- Interview with Paul Weston of Liberty GB on Islam, the Left and the Problems Facing the West